Categories

Contact us

Our hotline is available 24/7

Phone:(+39) 055852470

Contact our hotline
CHIANTI CLASSICO Maximize

CHIANTI CLASSICO

Well-balanced body and an elegance

More details

484 Items in stock

19,50 €

Reduced price!

-22%

25,00 €

CHIANTI CLASSICO <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">Panzanello Chianti Classico is made from a percentage of Sangiovese grapes, with a small percentage of Merlot.</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">Fresh, with a well-balanced and an elegant character, it captures the perfumes of Sangiovese which evoke the character of the Tuscan countryside.</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US"> </span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">GRAPES<br /></span><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">Sangiovese and Merlot</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">HARVEST AND VINIFICATION<br /></span><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">Harvest is manual</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">After the stems are delicately removed, maceration takes place for 15 days in steel vats.<br /></span><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">60% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels on their third passage for 12 months, and the remaining <br />40% is aged in steel and subsequently in the bottle for 4-6 months, at a controlled temperature.</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">The wine is not filtered in order to conserve the aromas, perfumes and texture that exalt its intrinsic qualities.</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES<br /></span><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">A bright ruby-red color, a pleasant and persistent perfume, decisive and harmonious to the palate, with an intense and well-rounded taste which leaves an indelible memory of this wine.</span></p> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">BEST SERVED WITH<br /></span><span style="color: #c0c0c0; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;" lang="EN-US">First courses, white meals and fresh cheeses. Consume at 18* C and uncork the bottle a few minutes before a meal.</span></p>
25,00 €

Panzanello Chianti Classico is made from a percentage of Sangiovese grapes, with a small percentage of Merlot.

Fresh, with a well-balanced and an elegant character, it captures the perfumes of Sangiovese which evoke the character of the Tuscan countryside.

 

GRAPES
Sangiovese and Merlot

HARVEST AND VINIFICATION
Harvest is manual

After the stems are delicately removed, maceration takes place for 15 days in steel vats.
60% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels on their third passage for 12 months, and the remaining
40% is aged in steel and subsequently in the bottle for 4-6 months, at a controlled temperature.

The wine is not filtered in order to conserve the aromas, perfumes and texture that exalt its intrinsic qualities.

ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES
A bright ruby-red color, a pleasant and persistent perfume, decisive and harmonious to the palate, with an intense and well-rounded taste which leaves an indelible memory of this wine.

BEST SERVED WITH
First courses, white meals and fresh cheeses. Consume at 18* C and uncork the bottle a few minutes before a meal.